Whether you need a routine test or more involved treatments, our specialists are here to help you. We provide everything from colon cancer screenings to the diagnosis and treatment of a range of G.I. issues, such as irritable bowel syndrome and functional G.I. disorders.
Northern Light Mercy Gastroenterology's team of experienced, board-certified gastroenterologists delivers optimal outcomes with minimal complications. We always provide the very highest quality of care while focusing on the comfort and dignity of our patients.
Our gastroenterologists exceed the U.S. Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer quality standards. The team emphasizes quality and patient safety as they continue to exceed national metrics on colon completion rate, polyp detection, and cecal withdrawal time.
- Routine colon cancer screening
- Breath testing for lactose intolerance and bacterial overgrowth
- Endoscopic management of hemorrhoids
- High resolution esophageal manometry
- Feeding tube placement (G-tube and G-J tubes)
- Irritable bowel syndrome and functional G.I. disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Fecal incontinence interventions
- GERD and gastritis
- PBC and PSC and management of cirrhosis
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- pH-impedance testing
- Barrett’s esophagus surveillance
- Hepatitis B and C
- Wireless capsule endoscopy
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- Biliary diseases, including E.R.C.P.
Contact us today to get help with your Gastroenterology needs.