You should feel your best no matter the season. From testing to treatments, we’ll help you uncover the source of food and environment allergies and find the right treatments for you.
Whether you have allergies, asthma, or other source of discomfort — we can help. We can help you with food allergies and hypersensitivity.
If you believe that you suffer from allergies, start by talking to your doctor about the best way to manage your condition.
What diagnosis and treatements are available for Allergy and Immunology conditions?
An immunodeficiency disorder can make it easier for you to catch viruses and bacterial infections by preventing your body from fighting infections and diseases.
With testing for all kinds of allergies, we can help you find out what foods or drugs you may be allergic to and provide treatments for your allergies.
Allergy testing we provide include:
- Allergen skin testing: environmental and food allergies
- Patch skin tests for contact dermatitis
- Blood test, including immunoglobulin E lgE testing
- Oral food and drug challenges and testing
We can provide asthma testing such as:
- Spirometry test to measure how much air you can inhale
- Pulmonary function testing as well as fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) test to measure how much air you can exhale
We treat a full range of Asthmas, Allergy, and Immunology pathology including:
- Animal allergies
- Antibody deficiency
- Asthma including aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease
- Chronic cough
- Chronic sinus problems
- Contact dermatitis
- Eczema or atopic dermatitis
- Environmental allergies, including mold and pollen
- Eosinophilic disease including eosinophilic esophagitis and hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Hives and angioedema (Chronic Spontaneous urticaria)
- Immunodeficiency disorders
- Insect sting sensitivities
- Mast cell diseases
- Primary immunodeficiency disorder (PIDD)
- Recurrent infections
Allergy and immunology treatments we can provide include:
- Allergen immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Injections for moderate to serve asthma including Xolair, Nucala, Faserna, and other FDA approved biologics
- Injections for moderate to severe eczema with Dupixent
- Insect venom immunotherapy (venom shots)
- Xolair injections for chronic urticaria (Hives)