Maine Coast Patient Portal Update
Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital upgraded our electronic health record (EHR) system on June 26, 2021. The new system ensures that all your Northern Light Health providers have access to your full health record, allowing faster, easier access and more convenient care for you.
A reminder that the old patient portal will be going away.
- All new appointment and health information (anything after June 26, 2021) will be found in the new Cerner Portal.
- The Meditech Portal is shutting down on August 1, 2021 and the messaging tool shut down on June 21. If you need to contact your provider before you have signed up for the new portal, please call the office.
- If you don’t have a My Northern Light Health account yet, you will be able to sign up after your next appointment. Our office will provide materials to help you register.
- Please make sure you print off or save any information you want to keep from the Meditech portal before August 1, 2021. You will no longer be able to log in and see this information at that time. Don’t worry - your care team will still be able to access and see all of this information.
- If you see a Northern Light Health provider or specialist at another Northern Light Health hospital and already have access to the My Northern Light Health portal you don’t need to do anything else - your appointment and patient information with your Maine Coast providers will automatically populate there for any appointment you have after June 26, 2021.
If you have any questions about these changes, please call the office and we’ll be happy to help.
Thank you for choosing Northern Light Health!