Whether a routine test or treatment, our liver and digestive specialists are here to help you.
We diagnose and treat issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, gastroesophageal reflux, and liver disorders.We provide consultations, endoscopic procedures, and colonoscopies.
No need to be concerned about our tests and procedures. We try to make you as comfortable as possible for endoscopies and colonoscopies, with consultations as you need.
If you need tests or are having issues, don't wait. We're here to help you get back to feeling your best.
Northern Light Health provides a comprehensive range of services for Gastroenterology care. Gastroenterology services including routine cancer screening, Barrett’s and GERD, viral and autoimmune hepatitis, inflammatory bowel disease and biliary diseases. In addition to routine endoscopy and colonoscopy, Northern Light Gastroenterology also offers esophageal manometry, capsule endoscopy, liver biopsy, feeding tube placement, and breath testing for lactose deficiency.
Gastroenterology Care services
- 24-hour esophageal pH/impedance monitoring
- Breath testing for lactose deficiency
- Capsule endoscopy
- Consultative services for people over the age of 18
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS)
- Esophageal dilatation
- Esophageal manometry
- Feeding tube placement
- Hydrogen breath testing for carbohydrate malabsorption
- Liver biopsy
- Motility studies such as Esophageal manometry, pH probe, and Anorectal manometry
- Percutaneous gastrostomy
- Screening and diagnostic colonoscopy
- Upper endoscopy and esophageal dilatation
Gastroenterologic surgery includes a variety of surgical procedures performed on the organs and conduits of the digestive system. Gastroenterologic surgery is performed for diseases ranging from appendicitis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastric ulcers and more.
Our surgical staff works closely with you to manage any discomfort and get back to a healthier you as quickly as possible.