When it comes to heart care, you want experience on your side. Your left side, to be more specific.
At Northern Light Cardiology, our physicians and surgeons have trained at the leading cardiac centers in the world. We are proud to provide the most up to date surgical techniques available anywhere, but close to home, right here in Maine.
We perform more than 75,000 cardiac procedures and tests each year, and our experience is broad and ever growing. We collaborate with the world’s leading healthcare institutions, including Duke and Harvard Clinical Research Institutes, to bring the latest, most comprehensive cardiovascular care to the communities we serve.
Our collaboration with Mass General Hospital gives you access to our national experts, all to provide top care to our patients. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center has been recognized as a national leader in providing high quality, safe healthcare by The Joint Commission, achieving an overall score of 99% in all four clinical areas: heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia care, and surgical care.
Each of us at Northern Light Cardiology is committed to providing the best possible care for you and your family. If we can provide guidance or answer any questions, please reach out to us. We’re here to put your mind – and your heart – at ease.
Cardiovascular Care for You:
- General Cardiology
- Electrophysiology Consult Service
- CHF Consult Service
- Structural Heart clinic
- Lipid clinic
- Cardio-Oncology clinic
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease clinic
Diagnostic Testing and Therapy
- Stress Testing (Stress Echo, Nuclear Myocardial Perfusion Stress Testing)
- Holter Monitor
- Event Monitor
- ECP Therapy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Cardiac MRI
- Coronary CTA
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (Including Chronic Total Occlusion Intervention)
- Percutaneous Ventricular Assist Device
- ASD/PFO Closure
- Left Atrial Appendage Occluder (Watchman)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Device Implants (Pacemaker, Defibrillator, ILR)
- Ablation (Atrial fibrillation, Atrial Flutter, SVT, Ventricular Arrhythmia)
- Hybrid Ablation