June 3, 2021
Practical advice for parents: How to discuss vaccine hesitancy with your child or teen
If you want your employees and your customers focused on why they’re at your business, instead of on whether they’ll get sick, you’ll want to attend our series.
Our panels of experts will cover the topics and contingencies you need to prepare for to have your workforce present, engaged, and safe.
Topics will include:
- Previously administered vaccine awareness
- Attitudes and influences affecting youth
- Age-appropriate talking points
- Constructive solutions for parents who disagree about vaccines
- The family physician’s and teachers’ roles in supporting vaccine administration
Attendees are asked to join the conference by Zoom and listen to audio using your computer only. Please do not dial in while also connected via your computer. The dial-in number is for those not joining by computer. This will help accommodate a larger number of participants. See you Thursday!
June 3, 2021 - Resources and Downloadables