Northern Light Podiatry is your best source for foot and ankle care in the Waterville area and across Maine.
You may not realize how complicated your feet and ankles are – we do! We provide specialized treatment – both surgical and non-surgical with board-certified surgeons who offer minimally invasive surgery and care for all kinds of foot and ankle conditions.
Whether you are experiencing chronic foot and ankle pain, a traumatic injury, or in need of surgical reconstruction – we can help you get back on your feet.
If you need other support, such as wound care or physical and occupational therapy, we can connect you to excellent care right here at home.
- Ankle instability
- Ankle sprains
- Arch pain
- Arthritic disorders/bunions
- Chronic lateral ankle pain
- Congenital and pediatric abnormalities
- Diabetic wound management
- Flat foot deformities
- Foot and ankle fractures
- Fungus toenails
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Ingrown toenails
- Limb salvage
- Sports injuries
- Tendon problems
- Reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle
- Minimally invasive surgery options available for some conditions
- Flat foot reconstruction
- Fracture repair
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Endoscopic procedures for plantar fasciitis