As an employer you need an effective and efficient way to keep your people working. Treating, managing, and preventing workplace injuries is the best way to reduce costs and improve productivity. Healthcare costs are rising, workers are aging, and you need to protect your workers and your business.
ATHLETIC TRAINERS - YOUR BEST DEFENSE
Work Health’s athletic trainers are occupational health specialists and your first line of defense in workplace injury prevention, treatment, and management. They’ve proven their skill at reducing injury rates, lost time, workers comp costs, insurance, absenteeism, and more. Put our team to work for you and see improved physical health and wellbeing.
OUR TRAINERS ARE SKILLED IN:
Orthopedics | Injury prevention | Rehabilitation
Ergonomics | Progressive return to duty/work | Re-integration
Fit-for-duty testing | Work readiness and conditioning | Health and wellness
WORK HEALTH – BEYOND ERGONOMICS
Work Health takes ergonomics to the next level, no matter the industry or work environment. From offices to manufacturing, construction to retail, utilities to first-responders, we have a proven approach that will generate solutions for your organization.
Our ergonomics program is staffed by clinically credentialed certified ergonomists. Our athletic trainers’
and registered nurses’ clinical expertise, paired with their in-depth knowledge of ergonomics, allows them to efficiently evaluate and analyze risks and apply customized solutions.
However, Work Health goes beyond analyzing and making physical adjustments to the workspace. Our process includes educating employees on posture, biomechanics, injury prevention and how to properly interact with their workspace.
- Individual workspace assessments
- Job/task-oriented ergonomic assessments
- Production process-oriented assessments
- Tool and equipment assessments
- Biomechanics, physical technique development, and education
- Injury prevention education
- Stretching and injury prevention program development and implementation
- Customized injury prevention material development (ergonomic guides, posters, flyers, and more)
OTHER WORK HEALTH SERVICES
- Assessment and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Physical exams (including DOT, pre-employment, fire, Hazmat and specialty)
- Testing services
- Breath alcohol
- Pulmonary function tests
- Urine drug collections (DOT & non-DOT)
- Asymptomatic COVID-19 testing
- On-site COVID testing
- On-site ergonomic evaluations
- Respirator fit testing
- Medical surveillance
- On-site medical/nursing services
- Consultations and second opinions
- Return to work evaluations
- Fitness for duty evaluations
- Immigration physicals
- Independent medical evaluations
- Immunization and medical surveillance
- On-site flu shot clinics