We know living with endocrinological disorders can be challenging. Northern Light Inland Hospital is here to help you meet the challenges and live your best life possible.
Our comprehensive endocrinology care helps you and your loved ones gain the knowledge, skills, and empowerment necessary to become active participants in your care. Our program includes both treatment and management in addition to patient education.
Treatment and management provided for:
- Comprehensive endocrinology and diabetes care
- Endocrine disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Prediabetes/Metabolic syndrome
- Certified diabetes educator and nutrition management
- Diabetes Education classes available - call 207.861.7150 for more information and schedule
- Insulin pump management and education
- Continuous glucose monitor management
- Advanced insulin regimes
- Advanced diabetes care
Please see your primary care provider for a referral. For more information, please contact us at 207.861.7150.