Northern Light Primary Care strives to provide excellent, compassionate primary healthcare services and cooperates with others to promote the well-being of the people of Maine. Our mission is to care for patients, families, communities, and one another.
Our providers, nurses, and medical assistants work as a team. Our clinical staff assists by gathering information about your health in advance and making sure you have the information you need after your visit to feel better.
Primary care services include:
Find a new primary care provider fast and easy with MatchMe
- Preventive and wellness care
- Same-day sick appointments
- Dermatology: evaluation and treatment of skin lesions and acne treatment
- Immunizations including flu shots
- Women’s health, from adolescence through post-menopause
- Laboratory services
- Nutritional counseling