Northern Light Pediatric Primary Care, formerly known as Husson Pediatrics has been serving families in the greater Bangor area more than 13 years. We provide complete medical care for your child from birth to age 18. We are a member of the clinical practices of Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center and deliver excellent pediatric well child care and sick care with an emphasis on community pediatrics.
Northern Light Pediatric Primary Care has been recognized numerous times for quality care in areas of asthma care, immunization rates, as well as patient-focused care.
Three Easy Ways to Access Your Provider - Patient Portal eVisit, Telehealth, and In-person. Click here for information.
Diagnosis and treatments available at Northern Light Pediatric Primary Care
- Well child care visits (check-ups or physicals)
- Same day sick appointments
- Blood collection for testing
- Vision and hearing screening
- Lead screening
- Removal of stitches
- Throat and urine cultures
- Newborn weight checks
- Coordinated immunizations
- Flu clinics
- Care management for chronic illnesses