Where behavior meets health
We work with patients to restore and enhance function to optimize quality of life regardless of the health challenge. Treating the whole person is our basic philosophy.
Through research and clinical practice, we focus on disease prevention, wellness, chronic illness and pain, as well as symptom management.
For an evaluation, patients meet with a behavioral medicine psychologist to better understand the situation, then a plan can be developed to include one or more of the following:
- A series of individual appointments, usually 6-12 visits
- One-time consultations and planning
- Flexible treatment planning for those who live far away
We can provide beahvioral health treatment for:
- Weight management
- Chronic pain and headache management
- Mild traumatic brain injury, accident, and sports injury
- Physician practice consultation
- Surgery preparation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Coping with chronic illness
- Stress management