Aroostook Career Exploration
We are excited to be bringing our Aroostook Career Exploration program back in 2023! We will be offering about four to five events every academic school year. ACE events will take place during a school day, and your school will transport you to the hospital to take part. We get started in March with a tour of the hospital, including an introduction to the many different kinds of careers that take place here.
Next events include an Escape Room team building event in April and a Mock Disaster Drill in May. We will be hosting several more sessions, starting again in October. You can complete as many or as few sessions as your schedule and interests allow. The more you attend, the more you will gain from the experience.
Benefits for You
- Explore a wide variety of career opportunities at no cost to you!
- Volunteer and job shadow to expand your knowledge in areas of interest.
- Earn your CPR/First Aid certification.
- Get help with college and career readiness preparation.
- Open the door for a possible scholarship (for those who are eligible).
To join us, simply fill out the registration form. Included on the form are questions about what you are most interested in and hope to accomplish in the program. This information will help guide us in our educational events. Return the form to your guidance office or mail it to ARG Clinical Education Dept., PO Box 151, Presque Isle, ME 04769.
Learn more. Call 207.768.4777