The compounding department at Northern Light Pharmacy is served out of our 210 State Street Bangor location. Our compounding team prepares medication using several unique delivery systems. Our preparations will ensure that your medication is tailor made to suit your specific and unique requirements.
Northern Light Pharmacy provides products for many medical practices including:
- Dental Products
- Pain Management
- Veterinary Products
- Hospice/Palliative Care Medication
- Hypoallergenic Alternatives
- Alternative Dosage Forms Not Available Commercially
- Discontinued Products
- Favorite Formulas
- Custom made Capsules
Doctors and Prescribers, please contact us if you need:
- Variation in dosage form (e.g. liquid to solid)
- Strength not commercially available
- Dye or filler free for allergic patient
- Medication that has been discontinued
- Need to incorporate more than 1 drug in a dosage form
- Bad taste resolved or inability to swallow
- Topical-transdermal creams, gels or powders
- Rectal-suppositories, enemas or gels
- Unique problem solved with compounded solution
Our compounding team has the necessary experience and extensive training for them to better serve you.
Call us at 207-947-8369 and we will help you find the formula you need.