Conference and Meeting Management
Clinical Education assists in the organization of educational, business, or informational meetings.
Services provided include:
- scheduling meeting space
- planning room arrangement
- assessing learning needs
- designing program objectives, agenda, and learning activities
- acquiring program accreditation
- documenting and maintaining attendance records and files
- providing certificates of completion or attendance
Online system for completing OSHA, JCAHO, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
must complete Healthstream assignments during work hours (at work).
may complete Healthstream assignments from home or at work.
For more information please ask your supervisor, or visit the Healthstream Homepage on the EMMC intranet (not accessible via the web).
Click Here to Login to Healthstream