Patients & Visitors
Information for patients and visitors to Northern Light Inland Hospital.
****Temporary Changes for Hospital Visitors****
During flu season, we are temporarily adjusting our visitor policy to proactively protect our patients, visitors, and staff. Changes include:
- Limiting visitors to two per patient at a time anywhere in the hospital.
- Establishing a minimum visitor age of 12 years old.
All visitors are being asked to:
- Wear a mask if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or if you have been exposed to someone who is exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash with soap and water when entering the building, during your visit, and when you leave the facility.
- Use proper cough etiquette by covering your mouth with a tissue or the crook of an arm and immediately performing hand hygiene.
- Encourage family and friends who are not well to stay home.
Thank you for your help as we work together to preven the spread of the flu.