Week 15 Free Business to Business Talk Conference
Our next free Zoom Business to Business Talk Conference is on Hidden Risk Brought on by COVID-19. Join us on Thursday, October 8 at 11 am. Register today!
- Ergonomics for Remote Workforce
- Breast Cancer Screenings
- Domestic Violence
- Latest on COVID-19
Moderator: Ed Gilkey, MD, Senior Physician Executive, Northern Light Beacon Health
- Morgan Mazzei, RN, CEAS III, CAOHC, Clinical Staff Lead and Occupational Health Nurse, Work Health
- William Bradfield, MD, Clinical Director of Women’s Health Services, Northern Light Inland Hospital
- Angela Fileccia, LCSW, Manager Healthy Life Resource Program, Northern Light Acadia
- Jim Jarvis, MD, FAAFP, Medical Director, Clinical Education, Northern Light EMMC, COVID Response Incident Commander
Be sure to register at https://emhs.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAlc-CgrD0iGtRspoNV99JUPfqb_ygW6G02 and join us Thursday, October 8 – we’re here to guide you and your employees into another chapter of safely living with COVID-19.
Also, if you’ve missed any of our Zoom Safe Return to Business Conferences you can access our materials by visiting our webpage. https://northernlighthealth.org/Resources/Safe-Return-to-Business
Attendees are asked to join the conference by Zoom and listen to audio using your computer only. Please do not dial in while also connected via your computer. The dial-in number is for those not joining by computer. This will help accommodate a larger number of participants.
See you Thursday!
For inquiries, please contact Lanie Abbott at firstname.lastname@example.org