Northern Light Inland Hospital Requests Proposals for Community Health
Northern Light Inland Hospital is committed to improving the health of the communities we serve. Our Community Benefit Grant Program is designed to help address priority health issues facing local communities by expanding partnerships and use of evidence-informed prevention practices. We are seeking proposals that measurably impact one of these priority health issues.
- Substance abuse/opioid harm reduction
- Mental health
- Poverty/economic opportunity
- Healthy food access
Approximately four awards will be made; applicants may request up to $5,000 for projects.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability to carry out implementation projects which meet the following criteria:
We recommend reviewing the Shared CHNA and applying its data to proposals
- Address a priority need and target a priority population
- Reach significant numbers of people in the priority population
- Use evidence-informed approaches that are likely to achieve results
- Define measurable objectives and how results will be measured
- Leverage the strength of partners to implement and sustain the effort
. We also encourage applicants to visit What Works for Health at countyhealthrankings.org
to find evidence-informed strategies that make the most impact. Finalists may be invited to present their proposals to a selection committee.
Please visit https://northernlighthealth.org/Locations/Inland-Hospital/About-Us/Community-Requests/Community-Benefit-Grant-Program
to learn more and to complete the online application or call for an application. The deadline for completed applications is March 15, 2019. If you have questions, please contact the Northern Light Inland Hospital Community Relations department at 207-861-3293 or email@example.com