Education Services is available for help with the following. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or additional information.
Conference and Meeting Management
Clinical Education assists in the organization of educational, business, or informational meetings. Services provided include:
- scheduling meeting space
- planning room arrangement
- assessing learning needs
- designing program objectives, agenda, and learning activities
- acquiring program accreditation
- documenting and maintaining attendance records and files
- providing certificates of completion or attendance
Online system for completing OSHA, JCAHO, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements.
HOURLY EMPLOYEES must complete Healthstream assignments during work hours (at work).
SALARY EMPLOYEES may complete Healthstream assignments from home or at work.
For more information please ask your supervisor, or visit the Healthstream Homepage on the EMMC intranet or in the EMMC Intranet Quicklinks (not accessible via the web).
Login to Healthstream