You may qualify for our Non-Surgical Weight Loss program if:
Calculate your BMI.
- You are between 18 and 65 years old. For patients 65 to 70 years old, qualifications may be reviewed on an individual basis to establish physical and mental fitness for such an intense program.
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is 27-30 and you suffer from obesity-related diseases.
- Your BMI is more than 30.
If you have questions about the results or feel that you may qualify, please call us at 207.275.4440.
Patients with the following may not qualify:
- Currently battling cancer
- Type 1 diabetes
- Severe liver or kidney disease
- Heart attack or stroke within the past three months
- Unstable heart disease
- Seizure disorder
- Uncontrolled psychiatric illness
- Chronic corticosteroid treatment
- Recent surgery or trauma and need for recovery
- Pregnancy (current or planned) or breastfeeding
- Substance abuse
If you are taking lithium, your blood levels need to be monitored.
Please let us know of any food allergies or intolerances you may have. If you have an intolerance to any food or a genetic or metabolic disorder (such as phenylketonuria and porphyria), an intense diet may not be right for you.