Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital welcomes adult and student volunteers. We provide volunteers with meaningful assignments and give them the flexibility to choose where and when they want to work. Volunteering is rewarding and can be a great way to meet new people. Many of our volunteers have formed lasting friendships that continue to enrich their lives.
Volunteer opportunities at Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital:
- Patient greeters (welcoming and directing patients and visitors)
- Inpatient care (escorting patients, answering phones, running errands)
- Community relations (helping with mailings and special events)
- Health information management (filing, chart assembly and delivery)
- Human resources (collating packets, filing)
- Patient care (collating packets, patient activities)
- Rehabilitation (filing, answering phones, running errands)
Before beginning service with Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital, all volunteers must go through a formal application process that includes a reference check and background screening.
If you’re interesting in volunteering, please complete our application form
. Please contact Brandi Ensworth at 207-374-3931 with any questions. Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com or sent to:
57 Water Street
Blue Hill, ME 04614