NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
NAMI Bangor Support Groups
NAMI Bangor groups offer a confidential and caring environment for people with mental illness (peers) and their loved ones. Meetings consist of support, education, and discussion concerning mental health issues.
: Every Tuesday
: 6:30-8:00 PM
: Osprey Room
: Betsy Rose, 207-866-3307 or email@example.com or NAMI Maine, 1-800-464-5767
- First Tuesday of the month: Family members only support group
- Second Tuesday: Family members and peers combined support group
- Third Tuesday: Education night for all, open to the public
- Fourth Tuesday: Peers only support group
- If a month has five Tuesdays, there is no meeting on the fifth Tuesday.