January Births Announced
Presque Isle, Maine — Among the “special deliveries” born at Northern Light AR Gould Hospital in January 2020 were the following:
– A boy, Grayden James Boulier, born January 16, to Mariah Cyr and Alex Boulier of Presque Isle. Maternal Grandparents are Stephanie Clark of Easton and Shawn Cyr of Presque Isle. Paternal Grandparents are Elaine and Bruce Boulier of Blaine.
– A boy, Grayson Knight Dampf, born January 11, to Nicole and Kaleb Dampf of Presque Isle. Maternal Grandparents are Heather Biastre of Limestone, Kellie Drapeau of Tiverton, RI, and Jason Drapeau of Providence RI. Paternal Grandparents are Jane and Karl Dampf of Presque Isle.
– A boy, Benson Steven Rodney Farley, born January 1, to Sydney Kinney and Brandon Farley of Washburn.
– A boy, Royce Emmett Flewelling, born January 15, to Autumn and Nicholas Flewelling of Presque Isle. Maternal Grandparents are Sherry Jandreau of Presque Isle and Douglas Whittaker of Easton. Paternal Grandparents are Valerie and Bruce Flewelling of Easton.
– A boy, Zachary Michael King, born January 13, to Jasmine King of Mars Hill. Maternal Grandparents are Bobbie Jo Chasse of Westfield and Raymond King of Limestone.
– A boy, Nicholas Vaughn Smith, born January 21, to Maria Rutmann and Leigh Smith of Mapleton. Paternal Grandparents are Diane and Scott Smith of Presque Isle.