||Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center has a unique opportunity for a board certified/board eligible vitreoretinal surgeon to joinour busy hospital-employed, well-established multi-specialty ophthalmology practice with two locations in Bangor, Maine.
Why Northern Light Health?
- We see an average of 10,000+ patient visits and 200-300 surgical cases annually.
- Our practice, established 16 years ago, has a large, mature referral pattern and is supported by a talented and experienced staff including two scribes.
- We offer a modern facility with state-of-the-art surgical equipment including two Zeiss microscopes and two Alcon Constellation vitrectomy units.
- Our practice utilizes the MDI Electronic Medical Record.
Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Centeris committed to making healthcare work for the people of Maine. It is a 411- bed, regional tertiary care and ACS verified level II trauma center serving a patient population of 500,000 living in the northern two-thirds of the state's geography. The hospital is a base for LifeFlight of Maine, a critical care air transportation service flying nearly 900 missions per year. Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for ourstate. Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including nine hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.Bangor,Maineis a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.For more information, please contact:Gavin Higgins, Provider RecruiterPhone: 207-973-5358Email: email@example.com
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student loan reimbursement programs
- Relocation bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.