The WPS Consultant/Counselor position require flexibility, regular attendance, the understanding that position responsibilities may vary at times, the need to be receptive to additional responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned by the Supervisor and the knowledge that processes are subject to change per organizational growth.
This position provides assessment, referral and short-term counseling services to clients; responds to critical incidents as needed; and is increasingly performing consultation, coaching, and training to executives
Educational / Licensing Requirements:
•Master's degree in counseling, or related field
•License to provide services independently
Experience / Skill Requirements:
•Must have minimum of 3 years' experience
•Previous experience providing EAP counseling preferred
•Expertise and confidence in teaching and coaching C suite executives and higher level management
•Training skills for Leadership and general education programming
•Maintains harmonious work relationships
•Complies with policies / procedures
•Completes assigned duties within designated time
•Provides quality customer service
•Basic computer skills
•Must have ability to adapt to work situations such as independent work and/or team environments
•Location – Indoor, climate controlled, office setting
•Clean, well-lighted quiet surroundings
•Primarily sedentary work
•Extensive computer / phone use
•Close proximity to co-workers
•Minimal Ambient noise levels
•Time sensitive service standards
•Travel may be required.
•Sitting, standing, stooping, reaching, bending, walking, stretching, grasping, repetitive motions.
•Light lifting (up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently)
•Sufficient auditory function to hear phones, pages, instrument and/or system alarms, verbal commands.
•Must be able to communicate verbally with others, to include phone and/or radio equipment.
- Assessment, referral and short-term services for EAP clients
- Provides Corporate Leadership Training and Consultation
- Provides individual C-Suite Consultation and Coaching
- Manages supervisor mandated and SAP referrals
- Responds to critical incidents in the workplace
- Assists in client account management and retention
- Provides case management and HR consultation as needed
- Provides on-site services when requested including training
- Provides necessary paper records as scheduled and maintains timely records in EAP software system
- Identifies opportunities to expand business clients
- Fulfills on-call duties as needed
- Assists in miscellaneous other tasks as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.