||Northern Light Acadia Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join our Adult Outpatient Practice!
- This physician will work under the direction of the Medical Director of Adult Outpatient Services with several MD/DO's and PMHNP's.
- Position responsibilities will include direct patient care, teaching and clinical supervisory responsibilities in our Medication Management, Narcotics Treatment Program, Therapy, Mood and Memory, Intensive Outpatient and ECT/Ketamine services.
- 5 day per week schedule (7-3, 8-4, 9-5, or 10-6)
- Inpatient and Hospital Rounding call opportunities for additional compensation in adult and pediatrics
- Ability to prescribe suboxone (X number - preferable or willing to obtain)
Northern Light Acadia Hospital is an acute care, regional psychiatric hospital in Bangor, Maine that is a leader in the provision of tele-psychiatry services, including consultations to regional emergency departments and primary care practices. Northern Light Acadia Hospital offers innovative programming in the form of a behavioral home health, integrated behavioral healthcare in primary care practices, and a mood and memory clinic, which is involved in multiple clinical trials for promising Alzheimer's medications. Other available services include individual therapy, intensive outpatient treatment, ECT, ketamine, inpatient psychiatric treatment and an observation unit. The hospital is the sole corporate member of Northern Light Acadia Healthcare that provides a substance use disorder treatment program, case management services, and other outpatient mental health services in Penobscot, Waldo, and Knox counties. Northern Light Acadia Healthcare is the sole member of Restorative Health, LLC that operates an outpatient mental health clinic in Bangor.
Bangor, Maine is a vibrant small city with easy access to Maine's spectacular coast, mountains, and lakes. Schools rank among New England's best with the flagship campus of the University of Maine located in the neighboring town of Orono. Bangor serves as the regional hub for medicine, the arts, and commerce. Bangor International Airport offers direct and one-stop service to most major destinations.
Why Northern Light Acadia Hospital?
- Robust Compensation and Benefits Package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible Schedules and Exceptional Work/Life Balance
- Generous CME and Time-Off Benefits
- Leadership and Teaching Opportunities
- Stipends Available for Certain Board Certifications
If you are interested in this job, please contact:
Gavin Higgins, Provider RecruiterEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.