||Position Summary: The Corporate Based Clinician is a licensed masters-prepared mental health provider with experience in the treatment of mental health, addiction and co-occurring disorders who provides psycho-educational and brief therapy services to employees and their families in a corporate setting as part of a corporate wellness benefit. The Clinician assists clients (and their families when appropriate) in addressing personal and work-related stressors, assists them in navigating the healthcare environment, and develops / facilitates clinical support, trainings, and (if required) consultation for corporate leaders and managers.This position works collaboratively with the assigned Navigator for the corporation. A Master's Degree in Social Work (LMSW-CC, LCSW), Counseling Education (LCPC, LCPC-C), Psychology (PhD) is required.To be successful, the individual must possess:· The ability to shift between roles of a practicing therapist and clinical consultant.· The ability to plan, develop and implement corporate trainings independently.· Exceptional clinical skills with competencies in at least one therapeutic model.· Value relationship building and collaboration· An outcome informed perspective and reliance on empirically validated outcome measures to inform treatment provisions.· Proficiency in both written and verbal communication for a wide range of audiences.· Excellent oral communication skills and professional business acumen. · Be comfortable with ambiguity and autonomous work environmentsDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:1. Clinicala. Completes evaluations of clients enabling accurate identification of therapeutic targets for active treatment.
m. Maintains professional growth and development, with a specific emphasis on an understanding of organizational psychology and evidence-based brief therapy.n. Provides case management services as well as makes necessary referrals to other community and residential agencies to support continued treatment, as needed.2. Consultative a. Actively seeks opportunities to interface and develop relationships with employees, managers and executives.b. Works with staff, managers, and leaders to identify, plan and implement value-added programming within the workplace.c. Works collaboratively with other employee wellness offerings.d. Provides clinical consultation as requested to others in the corporate environment to enhance wellness outcomes for the corporation.e. Provides workplace outreach.f. Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner in the community. 3. Other Duties
- Identifies effective brief interventions to achieve outcomes, with consideration of client motivation, health/spiritual beliefs and functional capabilities and strengths.
- Creates treatment plans that reflect services to be provided and the ability to analyze, classify, and interpret social and personal data, including trauma assessments and evaluations of risk to self and others.
- Modifies interventions based on continued assessment of the client's response to treatment.
- Expected treatment outcomes are client-oriented, outcome informed evidence based, therapeutically sound, realistic and attainable and measurable.
- Maintains productivity according to established standards.
- Maintains accurate treatment records in accordance with all state and federal licensing regulations.
- Provides healthcare navigational services to assist clients in receiving comprehensive health services (including primary care and dentistry), appropriate referrals to community providers and support systems.
- Collaborates with corporate navigator.
- Completes clinical documentation that demonstrates active client involvement in treatment and reflects barriers to treatment progress
- Gives and receives critical feedback on effectiveness of clinical interventions through regular peer review, scheduled staff meetings and supervisions.
- Follows through with commitments to the clients and other providers in a timely and professional manner.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPECTATIONS:a. Master's Degree in Social Work (LMSW-CC, LCSW), Counseling Education (LCPC, LCPC-C), Psychology, or related field, and ability for clinical licensure required.b. Eligible to be credentialed by corporate partner's employee health planc. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times. d. Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner in the community. Maintains regulatory requirements, including Joint Commission, Federal and State.e. Complies with all organizational policies regarding Northern Light Health's Code of Conduct and ethical business practices.f. Ability to be flexible and exercise independent judgment.g. Demonstrates collegial and multi-disciplinary relationships along the treatment continuum.h. Completes Healthstream Mandatory Education on a yearly basis.i. Attends all mandatory safety related education programs.j. Follows safety procedures to prevent injury to self and others.k. Refrains from the abuse of chemicals.l. Must possess good oral and written communication skills in the English language.m. Visual acuity, color vision, hearing acuity, and tactile sensation are necessary to respond to patient response and requests. The ability to read and speak English, to communicate and document information. Must possess the manual dexterity and a degree of body strength and flexibility to respond to aggressive patient behavior. The ability to reach and stretch intermittently. Time may be spent sitting at a computer, collaborating with other healthcare team members. Standing and walking comprises some of the workday.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- Assist in maintaining a work environment free from recognized hazards that create a risk of injury to employees, patients or visitors and that all accidents and incidents are reported by employees and properly investigated.
- When appropriate, assist with the return of all workers with work related injuries and illnesses to gainful employment.
- Utilizes time effectively and can critically evaluate time management relevant to the effective operation of respective department.
- Maintains and abides by ethical standards set forth by the facility and Maine State Licensing Boards.
- Maintains requirements of licensure.