||AR GouldHospital has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join our Palliative Care Service. This position will include outpatient clinic coverage, rounding in nursing homes, home visits and inpatient consultations. Successful candidates should have 3-5 years of experience in a healthcare setting and be eligible for State of Maine licensure. WhyNorthern Light Health?
Northern Light AR GouldHospital
- Robust compensation and benefits package
- Student Loan Reimbursement Programs
- Relocation Bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Flexible schedules and exceptional work/life balance
- Generous PTO benefits
- Leadership and teaching opportunities, if desired
For more information, please contact:Monica Hewitt, Provider Recruiter(207) email@example.com
- Northern Light AR Gould Hospital is located in Presque Isle, Maine in Aroostook County, which is known for its beautiful lakes, rivers, and forests. When you're not enjoying year round outdoor activities, you will be working with supportive colleagues in a modern facility that is well-integrated into a cutting-edge health care system. Northern Light AR Gould Hospital is a member of Northern Light Health, an integrated statewide health delivery system that is raising the bar with no-nonsense solutions that are leading the way to a healthier future for our state. Northern Light Health offers a broad range of providers and services, including nine hospitals, primary care and specialty physician practices, long-term care, home health and hospice agencies, and emergency ground and air transport.
- Aroostook County, near the Canadian border, is the northernmost county in Maine, and Presque Isle is the commercial hub. Aroostook meaning "Beautiful River" is rural, with traditions that are honest and hard-working, and a local economy that relies on agriculture, forestry, outdoor recreation, and education. The University of Maine at Presque Isle, Northern Maine Community College, and Maine School of Math and Science are located in the area. The Nordic Heritage Center is one of the top World Cup biathlon courses in the United States and is open for free public use year-round. Lakes, rivers, and woodlands are legendary and well-known to hunters, anglers, and outdoor recreationalists. The local airport provides year-round easy access and daily commercial airline service to Newark, New Jersey.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.