||This position isbased at Northern Light Mercy Hospital in Portland, but employed by Northern Light Health Home Office in BrewerJOIN OUR TEAM!!!
We're looking for an energetic and organized team player to join the Provider Recruitment team at Northern Light Mercy Hospital. If you enjoy working in a friendly, collegial, fast-paced environment and are very comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, in particular), we'd love to hear from you.
As Provider Recruitment Coordinator, you'll support the team that recruits the highly qualified physicians and mid-level health care providers that provide compassionate care to Mercy's patients by: · Scheduling and setting the stage for dynamic and welcoming candidate interviews· Arranging inviting site visits (travel, lodging, etc.) · Providing excellent customer service and engaging with all levels of the organization · Communicating clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing· Onboarding new providers and acting as an approachable and helpful resource· Tracking information, preparing reports, and maintaining personnel filesEducation and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Three years' experience working in a professional office setting required.
• Experience in a medically related field preferred.
• Recruitment experience preferred.
• Prior Human Resource experience preferred.Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail required.
• Highly accountable for work including handling of and access to highly sensitive confidential information.
• Must be able to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Motivated self-starter who can work well independently and solve problems quickly and effectively.
• Must be able to maintain a positive attitude under stressful situations.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.