||The Accountant will be a key member of the team servicingsystem affiliates. Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, the Accountant is responsible for the preparation of journal entries, analyses, financial statements and reports, general and subsidiary ledgers. The Accountant will ensure all assets and liabilities are reconciled in conjunction with each month end closure. This includes reconciling bank account, completing cash-flow statements, assisting with yearly budget and audit, and completing annual tax returns. They must be able to perform a variety of duties ranging from direct involvement in various analyses, to coordination of accounting procedures within the varioussystem organizations.
• Associates degree with a concentration in Accounting or Business Management with at least three (3) years of accounting experience OR a Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Accounting or Business Management required.
Other Skills Required:
• Must possess technical and professional accounting skills including an understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and FASB pronouncements related to capital accounting activity
• Detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to work well with diverse people, excellent human relation skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to prepare written summaries and/or analyses subject to review by the Accounting Manager. Flexible and able to react to ever changing priorities.
• Familiarity with computer capabilities and procedures, including computerized accounting systems, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office products. Proficient with Excel.
• Committed to the position and the organization- willing to put in the time necessary to meet the needs of customers.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to work at a computer for the majority of the work day.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.