||Are you a Registered Nurse looking to grow your career with a innovative and expanding healthcare system? We are inviting all RNs interested in working withNorthern Light Healthto apply to this position to schedule time to speak with a Nurse Recruiter. We have various schedules and shifts available at member organizations, including:
- Northern Light Health Acadia Hospital (Bangor)
- Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor)
- Northern Light A R Gould (Presque Isle)
- Northern Light CA Dean (Greenville)
- Northern LightSebasticook Valley Health (Pittsfield)
- Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital (Ellsworth)
- Northern Light Mercy Hospital (Portland)
- Northern Light Inland Hospital (Waterville)
- Northern Light Home Care and Hospice(throughout the state)
- Northern Light Continuing Care (Waterville)
- Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital (Blue Hill)
- Northern Light Home Office (Brewer)
To qualify for this position you must meet the following requirements:
- Actively licensed as an RN in Maine or eligible to obtain
- Must have BLS certification
- Each member organization may have additional job requirements which you must meet.
When applying, please indicate the organization(s) you aremost interested in learning more about. We will contact you to schedule time to speak with one of our Nurse Recruiters.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.