||Provide age appropriate nursing care and education to new mothers and their infants. Provide specialized nursing care for Antepartum patients and gynecological patients.
Must have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills and be a demonstrated team player. Must demonstrate reliability and accountability to team members and patients.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- Current Maine RN license or eligibility to obtain Maine RN license required.
- Minimumof two years current work experience in antenatal, postpartum and newborn care.
- Ability to provide Mother/Baby Complete Care
- Competency in fetal heart monitoring, NRP, lactation supportand BLS are required.
- Must be adaptable in a fast paced, changing environment, possess exemplary customer service skills, and demonstrate consistent use of Northern Light Eastern Maine Medical Center's caring behavior