The new CA Dean Hospital has been designed to make healthcare work for you, offering core healthcare services provided in a modern facility focused on patient comfort and privacy, including:
Click here for a list of our frequently asked questions.
- A new, 11,550 square foot hospital building
- Five “flex care” rooms and 10-bed unit for skilled nursing care patients. All private rooms.
- A 24/7 emergency department.
- Imaging and lab services.
- A new, separate ambulance station and FAA-approved helipad.
- Expanded parking areas and circular driveway for convenient and safe patient drop-off and pickup.
May 2022 – Groundbreaking
September 2022 – Topping Off Ceremony
February 2024 – New hospital opens
Spring 2024 – East Wing renovation complete
Summer 2024 – Demolition of existing buildings complete
Preserving Our Promise
A Moosehead Legacy: Preserving the Promise is the campaign to strengthen care close to home in the Moosehead Lake Region. Thanks to a $3.5 million gift from the late Dr. Peter Buck and support from more than 250 businesses, individuals, employees, foundations, and grateful patients, the campaign goal was reached in fewer than 10 months. There is still time to join our generous donors in strengthening care close to home. Invest in the next generation of care:
Invest in the Next Generation of Care
Connect with Us to Discuss All Your Options
Northern Light CA Dean Hospital Foundation