Week 8 - Safe Return to Business: A Focused Discussion on Youth
We are focusing our attention on the youth of Maine next week. As the school year approaches we are getting many questions from across the state asking for guidance. Join us next week as Northern Light Health and a University of Maine expert share their insights.
Week 8 – A Focused Discussion!
Thursday, July 30 at 11 am: Considerations for reducing risk for COVID-19 and youth anxiety in schools and youth serving organizations
- Risk mitigation in school and childcare settings
- Strategies for addressing youth anxiety
- Health literacy
Moderator: Karen Hawkes, VP Northern Light Beacon Health
- Jim Jarvis, MD, FAAFP, Medical Director, Clinical Education, Northern Light EMMC, COVID Response Incident Commander
- Howard Jones, MD, Medical Director, Northern Light Work Health
- Chris McLaughlin, LCSW, AVP of Community and Pediatric Services at Northern Light Acadia
- Suzanne Morsehead, RN, BSN, Infection Control Specialist, Northern Light Health
- Joel Farley, AVP, Facilities Management, Northern Light EMMC
- Guest Collaborator: Kristy Townsend, PhD, University of Maine Orono Science Advisory Board
If you weren’t able to join us for our previous sessions, we’re happy to share the materials with you. https://northernlighthealth.org/Resources/Safe-Return-to-Business.